HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER
If you would like to cancel an order that you have placed on the website, kindly send us an email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number as the subject, to avoid complications that might arise from your order.
Orders that have already been shipped out, i.e. orders with their respective Shipping Tracking Number may still be cancelled. However, please note that the corresponding amount will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded:
- 5% of the total payment – if paid through credit card
- For a large exercise machine that was paid via bank deposit and has been shipped out, the 5% processing fee will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
- Customer shoulders the cost of returning the purchased item/s.
A confirmation email will be sent to the customer’s registered email address upon the successful cancellation of an order. Cancelled orders cannot be reactivated, so in the case of a change of mind, a new order will need to be placed on the website the usual way.
Chris Sports at its sole discretion might cancel orders placed on the website on certain cases such as, but are not limited to the following:
- Suspected fraudulent transactions
- Orders with incomplete customer details (e.g. address, contact details), that will cause a failure of delivery
- Orders that have reached the maximum delivery attempts of two (2)
- Orders with bank deposit as its payment method that have been outstanding for more than 48 hours
- Orders that are not covered by Chris Sports, or 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) serviceable area